In September 2013, I had the opportunity to deliver a TEDx talk, revealing the single most important lesson I learned after studying 83,000 brain scans over the previous 22 years. Since then, the video of the talk has been viewed more than 2 million times!
Even though I gave the talk almost 2½ years ago, that same important lesson still applies today – you can literally change people’s brains and when you do you change their lives. You are not stuck with the brain you have, you can make it better and I can prove it.
Watch this impassioned talk, where I share why I continue to look for ways to enhance diagnostic accuracy and thereby improve treatment outcomes, sometimes in the face of harsh criticism.
After now looking at more than 115,000 scans done on people from 111 countries around the world, some of the other important lessons that I have learned are:
- Illnesses like ADHD, anxiety, depression, and addictions are NOT single or simple disorders in the brain and they all have multiple types.
- Mild traumatic brain injuries are a major cause of psychiatric illness and ruin people’s lives, yet few people know about it because only a handful of psychiatrists ever look at the brains of their patients.
- Without looking at the brain, many important pieces of information are missed, which can hurt you or someone you love.
- 80% of the participants in our NFL study showed significant improvement in their brain function after following our Amen Clinics Brain Smart Program.
- 77% of patients reported experiencing considerable improvement after six months when treated with the Amen Clinics Method.
You really CAN make your brain better, but you need a very specific program to do so. At Amen Clinics, we want to help you learn more about your brain and how you can make it better, not only for yourself, but for the generations that follow. Call us today at 855-419-2872 or visit our website to schedule an appointment.